Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Chinese Grammar: 来着 (Trad. 來著 ) lái zhe


Chinese Grammar: 来着 (Trad. 來著 ) lái zhe

auxiliary showing sth happened in the past

Uses of 来着

When the hell did I lose my temper?
我他妈的什么时候发火来着?

Where have you been foraging recently?
近来你在哪儿打家劫舍来着?
 
Have you gossiped with her?
你找她一块儿聊天儿来着?
 
Did you say anything? I am a little deaf, unfortunately.
你说什么来着?很遗憾,我耳朵有点背。
 
"Who spoke to you?" Roger looked at him.
"谁同你搭话来着?"罗杰看了他一眼。
 
They had evidently been paying a visit to the vicar.
他们分明是刚拜访教区长来着。
 
Who told you you were a prince?
谁告诉过你,你是一位王孙公子来着?
 
He was home only last winter.
他去年冬天还回家来着。
 
Where does he hang out these days?
他这些日子里都在什麽地方来着?
 
Yes, I was at home on Sunday. What about/of it?
是啊, 我星期天在家来着. 怎麽了?

No comments:

Post a Comment